Some may wonder how someone becomes one of those anti-police haters we see on social media. So I felt compelled to create a guide on avoiding such a fate.
This is meant to be read with a hint of sarcasm and humor. So those of you who take life too seriously, I suggest you stop reading and go back to your den of anger.
A step by step guide on how to avoid hating the police:
- Don’t shoot people. If you’re out there rolling around town and feel like “busting some caps,” you’re likely already a police hater or a felon, so we will just move right along.
- Don’t smoke crack, it’s whack. Self-explanatory.
- Don’t sell drugs. Get a real job.
- Follow traffic laws! No one likes getting traffic tickets, but they’re completely avoidable should you just follow the laws.
- Don’t hit people. Your girlfriend, your boyfriend. It really doesn’t matter who they are, let’s just keep our hands to ourselves kids.
- Remember, Hugs Not Drugs. Words to live by.
- Don’t steal stuff. If you don’t steal things from people or businesses, the odds of you getting in trouble with the police are slim. Baffling, I know.
- Don’t do meth. I needn’t elaborate.
- Don’t join a gang. Don’t be a fool, stay in school.
- Don’t fight or run from an officer. You’ll just go to jail tired.
It’s just that simple.
Thank an officer today!